Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Tuesday

Another day in the 90's!  I got up early so I could go to a 9:00 WW workshop.  I actually lost 2 pounds!!  I'm not really trying to lose, just maintain, but I'll take a 2# loss!

After my meeting, I picked up Dave and we went out to Morg's for breakfast.  It is a delicious place to eat!!  While we were there, this young woman with a 18 month old little girl was there.  She was toting a big suitcase and another bag.  The little girl was just precious, with a bunch of little braids!  She and I played "knock knock" on the door before she moved so I could get in.  We bought her breakfast - unbeknownst to her, of course! 

With our leftovers in our hand, we went to the mall to walk our 2 miles.  I was stuffed so I didn't enjoy our walk, but I'm glad we did it.  Then we had stops at Harbor Freight, Walmart, and the Habitat Restore.  I came home, laid down to read for a while, then watched Dave paint and caulk the outside of our patio doors!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...