Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Wednesday

Dave painted around the patio door today - he painted the first coat yesterday.  It looks really good, but now it's not opening right.  It did this last year too, but then it started working again.  We've got a door with an attitude!

I watched The View and then I went to Verizon and to walk at the mall.  While I was going there, in my rear view mirror was this shelf cloud that looked really scary, like maybe wind and hail.  So I turned around and came home.  Didn't want the Rogue to get hailed upon!  Dave got home from Bryan's shortly after me.  Since it rained most of the afternoon, I walked in the basement garage...talk about a boring walk!!

Watched the Cubs this afternoon!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...