Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Wednesday

I've had a bad day!  I got up this morning thinking that I couldn't even begin to get my antibiotic down because my throat was so swollen.  By the time I ate my English muffin and drank a cup of decaf, my throat was open enough to swallow my pills.  After "The View" I went back to bed.  When I got up around 5:00 I felt a bit better.  I'm sorry to say though, that I didn't get to go to dinner with Bryan's family tonight - I didn't want to expose anyone to this crud!

Now I'm watching the 2nd night of debates.  Wow!  I wish they would all get together in their thoughts and plans and get strong - instead of tearing each other down. 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...