Thursday, August 1, 2019

Thursday

We had to get up early today because the plumber who will be fixing the pipes below us was going to be here at 7:30.  Getting up at 6:30 when you're feeling well is one thing, but getting up that early when you are under the weather is for the birds!  I got up, though.  I took my shower, ate breakfast, and waited for him to come.  He was about 10 minutes late and only stayed a couple of minutes.  Then he and Dave went downstairs to the condo below ours where the water pipes are leaking thru to the basement garage.  It's their apartment that gets to have a hole cut out of their wall and the pipes replaced - which is good for us.  Unfortunately no one lives there.  Mr & Mrs have both passed away and their son uses it for storage.  So now the board will try to get in touch with him to tell him what will be done.

The rest of the day I slept a lot...and read.  Tonight we had popcorn and my sore throat feels so much better.  Sure hope it still does tomorrow!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...