Monday, August 19, 2019

Monday

Our weekend went so fast, I'm having a hard time believing that it's Monday...and now it's Monday evening!! 

This morning was a lazy morning around here.  We didn't either one get up very early.  When we finally got around, we took our two mile walk in the cemetery.  Then it was time for lunch.  I worked on Christmas cards while Dave went to get something at Walmart.  I worked on reconciling bank accounts, etc.  We were also able to get a chiropractor treatment this afternoon - yay!  He worked on my arthritic toe joint...I about screamed!!  Hurt pretty bad, but I must say it's much looser this evening.  I can actually bend my toes again!

There's no Cubs game tonight, so I'm going to bed early.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...