Saturday, August 10, 2019

Saturday

Dave and I went to CF for the farmers market this morning.  Picked up some sweet corn, some cucumbers, an onion, and a yellow tomato.  Yum!!  Since it was sprinkling, we then went to the mall to walk.  This afternoon, we got things ready to go into the camper and Dave loaded it.  I went to Linda's because Bob was there.  Since the ladies were shopping, Bob and I were there alone for a while so we had a nice visit.  I paid him our half of putting permanent vases on mom/dad's stone and on Bert/Helen's stone.  The mowers are really hard on the vases. 

Kyle, Cassie and the kids came after a while so I also got to see Oaklyn, Rowyn, and Blaise.  Then the ladies came home (with McCoy) so the household got very active!!





I stayed to eat tacos with them.  What a fun afternoon!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...