Sunday, August 11, 2019

Sunday

Church was good today as usual.  After church we came home, ate lunch, cleaned up the house, finished packing the camper, cleaned the refrigerator while it was pretty empty, and left for Des Moines.  Bryan beat us to the campground as usual.  We were probably 20-25 minutes behind him in arriving.  We got all set up and cooked burgers/hot dogs for supper.  Bryan started a fire and I took Kaitlyn in her stroller for a walk.  By the time we got back she was pretty tired.  Tonight she tried to eat rocks!!  She wanted down on the ground so Bryan put her down on the rug we have.  She would pick up rocks and put a couple in her mouth, but we caught her and told her no.  After a few minutes, she just picked them up and threw them down.  Aidan found some other kids playing on the playground, so he made friends.

I'm headed to bed.  My back is killing me tonight!  I've taken 2 Tylenol and now I'm off to bed.  Tomorrow is a big day!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...