Thursday, August 29, 2019

Thursday

Today was another get-ready day.  We are leaving early in the morning to spend the weekend in Indiana.  I don't know that I'm taking my computer so this may be the last post for a while.  We plan to come home on Monday.

I finished all but 5 of our Christmas cards today.  I ran out of adhesive so couldn't do any more.  I also called HP to get help with our printer because I couldn't get it to print, even hooked up directly with a cord.  They told me it was too old - they were going to charge me for their support.  So Dave and I went out to Walmart and bought a new one.  I got it hooked up and printing!

Dave had me pick tomatoes and water the plants today.  We have a neighbor who will water them while we're gone. 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...