Thursday, August 8, 2019

Thursday

We went for our walk outside again today.  In fact, the weather was just about perfect!  This afternoon I even sat out on the balcony.  It was so very nice!  Warm but hardly any humidity and a nice breeze.

Last night when we went to bed, I couldn't sleep.  I haven't done that for quite a while.  I finally got up and went to the living room.  I worked on a jigsaw puzzle on the computer.  Finally went back to bed about 4:30.  Got there and Dave had all the covers.  I had enough blanket to barely cover my ear!  Little by little I was able to inch the blanket my way.  Then about 5:30 he got up to go to the bathroom and I "stole" the blanket back!  I got up about 9:00 so I got a little sleep. 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...