Wednesday, August 7, 2019

The Leak is Stopped!

The plumber finally came to fix the leak in the basement.  It was from our shower thru the pipes in the apartment downstairs.  The leak itself was in their walls.  It took the plumber about an hour to fix it.  He had to cut a hole in their wall, cut thru the pipes and repair them.  There's no leak in the basement!!  We can use our main bathroom again!! 

While he was here, I went out for my walk.  It was gorgeous out there today!!  When I got back, he was all done.  I got to see in the apartment downstairs.  In fact I got a tour.  It's full of boxes and boxes...and furniture and wine!  What a mess!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...