Monday, September 23, 2019

Monday

I did something different today.  I went to a Tai Chi for arthritis class today.  It was a beginner class and we learned 6 upper body warm-up exercises.  About 2 minutes from the end of the class I had to go sit down - I thought I was going to faint!  Interesting.  My muscles hurt this evening and I didn't think we really did much to get them to hurt!  I'll be interested to see how I do Thursday.  We meet Mondays and Thursdays at 9:30 at our church.  I tried to talk Dave into going, but he wouldn't.  Maybe when we get to Florida we can find a yoga class that we can do together.  After I had a chance to cool down a bit, we went for our walk.  It was a gorgeous day!!

This afternoon I got my 15 cards/envelopes done for our silent auction.  I also made up a gift certificate for Dave's donation to the auction - car detailing to be done in June when we get back to Iowa.  I was then able to get my card-making area cleaned up before I start on some more cards.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...