Saturday, September 7, 2019

Saturday

Dave asked if I wanted to go to the farmers market in Cedar Falls today and, of course, I said yes.  We hit the jackpot there.  They were having some sort of street fair with art vendors...jewelry, art pieces, paintings, photography, metal works, and clothing.  So we got our 2 miles in walking the streets of Cedar Falls.  While we were there, we ate lunch at Los Cabos, where they were having $5.95 jumbo margaritas...we shared one!  

Came home after lunch.  I read for a while and Dave went to Bryan's to help him power wash their house.  Now I'm watching the Cubs-Brewers game.  These 2 teams are certainly well matched.  

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...