Saturday, September 28, 2019

Saturday

What a beautiful day here!  We went for a walk this morning - Dave was chilly, but it didn't take long walking before he warmed up! 

Since we didn't get to go camping this weekend, Bryan took his camper out to Blackhawk Park.  Bryan, Erin and the kids, Erin's parents, and Dave & I went out there around 3:00 and enjoyed the playground as well as a campfire.  We cooked out there and ate supper there.  Kaitlyn fell asleep on my lap by the campfire.  That was so much fun for me!!

I know you can't tell by the picture, but her face is down.  She just crashed.  She had a big day with only one 45-minute nap. 

We came home in time to watch the last few innings of the Cubs game.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...