Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Wednesday

Lightning, thunder, and an almost full moon - all in the span of about 15 minutes here this evening!  Maybe it is a full moon - it is beautiful!  Ooops, it's now lightning and thundering again!! 

Dave and one of the other board members worked on doors in 3 different condos today - got those all done!  It was raining outside, so they couldn't work outside!  By the time they got done it was 12:30 and he said, "Let's go for a walk."  I got up ready to go when we realized we hadn't eaten lunch and I had a lobby committee meeting at 1:30.  After lunch I went outside and at least walked up  and down the sidewalk to get a few steps in.  Dave went to the grocery store while I was in the meeting.  We're going camping Friday and we needed to get a few things before we go.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...