Thursday, September 12, 2019

Debate #3

Well...debate #3 is over and I'm more confused than ever!  I like this about one candidate, and this about another candidate, and that about a third candidate.  I really like some of the "also ran" candidates as opposed to the front runners.  I think the VP is a good guy, but I think he's past his prime.  I think Elizabeth Warren was good, and I really like Cory Booker and Kamala Harris and Pete.  I think Andrew Yang is the smartest person there, and I really liked Julian Castro until he was mean to the VP.  Beto did a good job, too, as did Klobechar.  In my opinion, Bernie should retire.  Did I hit all 10 of them?  I am confused!!

Tomorrow we go camping again.  Don't know if we'll have wifi.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...