Monday, October 21, 2019

Monday

We are in Florida!!  We got in last night about midnight.  The flight was full but it was a wonderfully smooth flight.  The other person in our row was a man who was a pleasure to sit by.  He teased me that I couldn't sit there because he was a Hawkeye and I had on my Cyclone jacket.  I told him that he was outnumbered because Dave had on his Cyclone cap!  The rest of the flight was fun - both of us getting our "digs" in.  As it turns out, his wife was diagnosed with breast cancer at Covenant where I was.  He wanted us to meet his wife, so we met her inside the terminal at the end of the flight.  They were both pharmacists retired now.  He's 72 - she looked a bit younger.  Made the trip go faster!

Today we worked on dusting, putting things away, washing down cupboards and counters, etc.  We made great headway.  It feels like home!  Tonight I played cards with the ladies - fun!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...