Saturday, October 19, 2019

Saturday

It was drizzly and chilly here most of the day.  Dave went to Bryan's after lunch.  I stayed here and cleaned the refrigerator and the stove/oven.  I also got pretty much packed.  We washed bedding and took the cable box back for the winter.  I got to watch the Cyclone game on TV which thrilled me.  I also got the Holiday Ranch newsletter ready to go.  I'll finish the calendar tomorrow if I don't get it done tonight.

This evening we went to Single Speed Brewing with Bryan, Erin, the kids, Jan & Forest (Erin's folks).  Quite a place.  Good food and of course beer.  Had to say goodbye to the kiddos.  We'll really miss them. 

More later...




No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...