Saturday, October 5, 2019

Saturday

Rain, rain, and more rain!  We are soaked here!  It rained pretty much all day.  Around 6:00 it cleared up and the sun came out.  Tomorrow is supposed to be around 65 and sunny.  I hope so!

Didn't get to watch the Cyclones beat TCU, but followed the scoring on my phone.  I was downstairs working at our Silent Auction from noon to 3:00.  When we got done and put everything away, I went to two different ladies' condos to see what they had done with their places.  Then I came back home to watch the last quarter of our game.  Because of the delayed start time (RAIN!!) they moved our game to ESPNews.  We don't get that channel - grrrr! 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...