Saturday, October 12, 2019

Saturday

Another very cold day here.  It was  30, but felt like 20 when we got up!  Regardless, the sun was shining brightly!  We decided to bundle up and walk outside this morning.  We walked about 1 1/2 miles and decided to quit.  The only place I was cold was my earlobes!  I should have put a scarf on or a stocking cap - oh, that's right, I don't own those things!!  My goal is to be in Florida before it gets  this cold!  Didn't make it this year, though!!

While Dave was at Bryan's this afternoon, I was able to watch the Cyclone game.  We played pretty well.  Well enough to beat West Virginia quite easily.  Fun game to watch!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...