Saturday, October 26, 2019

Saturday

This was sure a sticky day.  I went to Walmart this morning just to get a few things.  It was too hot for me to walk outside, so shopping had to be my exercise for the day.  Dave sprayed weeds at Gary's, Bob & Ann's, Ron's, and several others in the neighborhood.

This afternoon, I watched the first half of the Cyclone game and then I couldn't get the rest of the game. 

We decided to go get a shake this evening..  Shouldn't have!  When we were coming home we heard big clunks like we had a flat tire.  None of the tires were flat, though.  After closer inspection in our own driveway, there's a large Allen wrench stuck in one of the tires.  Say what??  How does that happen?  Anyway, it's back to the shop for the car.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...