Sunday, October 27, 2019

Sunday

Dave took our car over to Goodyear early this morning.  Unfortunately they couldn't fix the tire and they didn't have a new one to fit our car, so we had to miss church and lunch with Sudi & Howard.  Bummer!  They kept the car there because they should have a new tire for us in the morning.  That's strike #2 for the Cadillac.  It'd better work hard not to get strike #3!!

Since we were grounded, we went up to the clubhouse for Ken A's memorial.  There were about 50 people there celebrating Ken's life. 

Walked around the  park today and when we got home, my Fitbit said I'd walked 5 steps.  Hmm?  I think something was wrong.  It's my old Fitbit and I hardly ever use it.  I'll switch back to my newer one in the morning!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...