Thursday, October 17, 2019

Thursday

It was in the 50's here today with the sun shining brightly.  It was great walking outside.  I also had Tai Chi this morning...my last time.  Every time we have a class, we learn a new form...some of them are really hard!  Makes you really appreciate those videos with a whole bunch of people doing Tai Chi. 

Old Mother Hubbard's cupboards are pretty bare here, so we went out for lunch.  We went to Newton's.  I had bacon and eggs and Dave had a tenderloin.  That means we have leftovers!!  Yay!  Dave has enough tenderloin left over for 3 sandwiches.  I had hash browns left over so we'll be eating well tomorrow.



More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...