Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Tuesday

I had a good day at bowling today!  The first two games I was so close to having a great game, I was starting to get frustrated!  But in the 3rd game, I only missed 3 pins (or had 3 open frames).  I was able to string 3 strikes and I ended up with a 193.  I had no idea I had that good of a game until I was finished.  In the 10th frame, I had a strike and then 9 pins...and I missed the 7 pin on my last ball.  Then I looked at the scoreboard.  What a shock!  Too bad I can't do that every week!

After bowling we went to Finley's for lunch.  Good food and a nice place.  Then this afternoon, Dave and I were able to put the hutch back together finally.  I put the stuff in the hutch and Dave put the hinges back on the doors, etc.  Together we got the doors back on.  Looks really good!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...