Friday, January 10, 2020

Friday

It was an absolutely beautiful day here.  Pretty near to perfect in my opinion!  Dave had a crown removed this morning.  He has a temporary crown now, waiting for his new one to be made.  I have to have a new crown, but I've been putting it off.  Now that he's done, I'll get my appointment made.

This afternoon, we went to get a few groceries and when we returned we took our walk.  Tonight 14 of us played cards.  When I got home, I tried to get Dave to call Bryan so we could see Aidan and Kaitlyn.  He said we'd call tomorrow night.  Just then my phone rang and it was Bryan doing a video call.  When I answered, there was Kaitlyn just smiling and waving!  She kept blowing us kisses...I think she misses us!  Aidan just wants to play with the "faces" that are on the Messenger video chats!  So we make him talk to us first, then we "make faces" the rest of the time.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...