Saturday, January 11, 2020

Saturday

Today we had our organizational meeting with the new board of directors.  I am President for 2020...joy, joy!  I'm not happy with the way the officers turned out, but I'll make do.  That didn't take us too long and then we adjourned until the next meeting in February. 

I was a slug for most of the afternoon.  I have been watching YouTube videos showing techniques for using alcohol ink, watercolor paints and  acrylic pours.  If you like art, color, or abstract shapes, you'd love these videos.  They all look like so much fun.  I'm going to have to try some of these ideas when I get back to Iowa.  I can use them as backgrounds for cards.  I won't get into the acrylic pours, although I'd love to try it sometime. 

I got tired of sitting around while Dave worked with Bob, so I grabbed my walking stick and went for my walk.  I didn't think I'd make it -- thought I'd stop early, but I kept on going and got my entire walk in.  Then I came back and baked cookies since Dave told me last night that his cookie container was empty!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...