Monday, January 13, 2020

Monday

Shuffleboard today - I won one and lost one today.  I had beaten Connie twice last week, and this week she clobbered me!  I let her get ahead too far early - she scored 3 of her 4 pucks in one frame...grrr!  Oh well, there's always another day!

After shuffling, Dave wanted to go to Largo Nature Park for our walk.  I'm so glad we did.  We finally saw river otters at the park!  Others have seen them and gotten pictures, but we'd never seen them at all.  There were 3 of them swimming in the stream.  One just stopped and looked at us as the other two went downstream.  Fun!!  Then when we were leaving the park, another one went running across the grass.  Unfortunately we didn't have a camera out to get him. 




I finally got to bingo tonight.  I won $23.  I hadn't won for 3 weeks, though, so I'm way behind!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...