Monday, January 27, 2020

Sunday and Monday

I didn't realize that I didn't post last night.  Sorry.  Next month there'll be several times I don't post because we're having company!!  I hate to be on the computer when we have people staying with us! 

Yesterday we went to church, of course.  Then to Sam's for  some shopping. We had to get home, though, because we were having a ladder golf tournament at 1:00.  Dave played in the tourney and I was an official scorekeeper!  About 3:30 or so we crowned our champion - our friend, Gayle!  She did an awesome job!  Lunch was hot dogs, chips, salad and desserts - $1.00! 

This morning we had shuffleboard.  After I shuffled, I went to have a pedicure...I was due! 

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...