Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Friday night thru Weds!

What can I say?!  We had a wonderful 5 days with Cindy and Joel!  When we get together, it's like no time has passed since we last saw each other.  We let no grass grow under our feet (and wheels) during the 5 days!  They were able to experience Apollo Beach, Anna Maria Island, Pass-a-Grille, Myakka River State Park, Fort DeSoto, Sawgrass Lake Park, Largo Nature Preserve, and the #1 beach in America - Clearwater Beach.  We ate at some great restaurants, saw some alligators, manatees, birds, a beautiful sunset, and beach bums!  Hated that they had to leave today!


They got home safely and it doesn't appear that they forgot anything at our house!

This afternoon, I went to the dentist to get my new crowns put on...wrong!  One wasn't quite right, so my dentist numbed me (5 shots) and worked a little more on one of my teeth.  Then another impression and my temporary crown is back on.  Grrr!  Now I wait again.  It took until about 7:00 tonight for the numbness to leave my mouth so I didn't go to play cards.  Finally ate a sandwich about 8:00!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...