Saturday, February 29, 2020

Saturday

Boy, did this week fly by!  Tomorrow is Sunday already!  It was a bit chilly this morning, but got pretty good outside around 1:00 or so.  Now it's chilly again!

Dave and I got a nice walk in today.  We went to Sawgrass Lake Park, then to Sam's, then to the Wagon Wheel flea market.  Fun day.  At 4:00 I went to the clubhouse for a wine/drink and paint session.  That was fun and in spite of my shakes, my little critter turned out pretty good!  I had a ball, but would rather use colored pens/markers than paint.  The background was fun to paint, but my shakes got in the way when I had to try to make circles!!


More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...