Thursday, February 13, 2020

Wednesday

Had another beautiful day here.  Love this weather!!  Our day started out with coffee followed by an HOA membership meeting.  I've been worried about how to fill the vacancy on the board.  Yesterday, Anita said she'd come back to the board for the rest of the year.  Yay!!  Problem solved!!  So the meeting went very smoothly.  She's installed and ready to go.  I'm sure I will still be confronted by Joe, but I can handle it.

I worked on organizing my HOA stuff yesterday afternoon.  I also went to the clubhouse kitchen when the contractor was there to ask him to fix a couple of things.  He did and now the kitchen is ready for occupancy.  So today Dave and I are going up to measure for how much shelf liner to buy.  Then Gayle and I are going to go shopping to see what we can find. 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...