Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Tuesday

I had a good day bowling today.  My first game wasn't anything special, but I bowled a 169 and a 159 for my 2nd and third games.  I started the third game out with 3 strikes in a row.  I was on track to a 200+ game, but blew it by leaving the 5th and 6th frames open.  Darn.  My bowling felt good today!! 

After bowling we went  to lunch at the Largo Family Diner on Starkey within walking distance of the bowling alley.  They have good breakfasts!!

This afternoon Dave had an eye doctor appointment so I had to go with him.  His eyes are doing fine at this time.  No appointment for another 6 weeks!

Tonight was cards - my team won!!  Two in a row!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...