Sunday, March 15, 2020

Sunday

Since we didn't physically go to church today, it doesn't really feel like Sunday.  We both watched church online, though, so we got the music and the sermon.  Pastor Jack was preaching to an empty room, so it was kind of strange. 

Tomorrow is supposed to be fun shuffling, but because of the edict handed down from management, we don't dare have it.  Some of the ladies are talking about playing cards out by the pool tomorrow night, but again, I don't think it will happen.  I'd rather see us play at individual houses.  Management could take the pool away from us if we abuse the rules.  Speaking of the pool, Dave and I went up there this afternoon for about 2 hours.  I thought the water was cold, but then I'm a wimp when it comes to pools - I want it like bath water!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...