Monday, March 16, 2020

Monday

I slept in this morning!!  I didn't wake up until 8:45 - that was fun!  I read until midnight last night, so I must have overcompensated.  It was okay, though, because I didn't have anything to do until 1:00.  At 1:00 we left for Ford's Garage for lunch.  Nine of us went.  At the restaurant, they disinfected the chairs, table, and menus before we were seated.  Then we were asked if we wanted silverware or plasticware.  That was kind of nice. 


This evening 9 of us gathered to play cards.  We met at the clubhouse and then drew for tables.  I hosted one table and Anita hosted another.  It was much quieter just having 4 people in our lanai.  Fun, too!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...