Thursday, March 5, 2020

Thursday

Nice warm day here today.  Dave ran errands this morning.  I vacuumed and cleaned up around the house.  Plus, I got the directory ready for printing.  YAY!! 

This afternoon, my crowns were in so I went to the dentist to get them seated.  YAY again!!  Now I just have to get one old filling out and a new one put in.  That will happen a week from today.  Yuck!  When I got done with the dentist, we met Bob, Ann, Linda, and Blaise at Largo Nature Park.  Bob used my scooter and we did a tour to see alligators.  Did we see an alligator?  Yes, a huge one - probably 10 feet long...and he was right at the entrance of the boardwalk...out in the open.  It was a little scary, but we got to the boardwalk and took plenty of pictures of him.  There was another one at the back of the boardwalk, probably a 7 foot one.  Blaise got to see both of them and lots of different birds, so he was happy!!

More later...

1 comment:

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...