Saturday, April 18, 2020

Saturday

After breakfast and showers, we went for our walk.  The streets were quiet and empty.  We were a bit earlier, but not that early.  

After lunch I did a couple of paintings.  This was my first attempt at a wispy alcohol ink painting.  I think I'll frame it and see what it looks like on one of our walls.  I'm pretty happy with it.  

I tried to do a wispy painting in reds and oranges, but it didn't turn out the way I wanted.  I will use it for backgrounds instead!   I didn't even take a picture of it!


This evening when we took our walk, we heard several more complaints about the German Shepherd that we had a run-in with.  By the way, the manager basically said there was nothing we could do about the dog.  She's talked to the owner and me and told us to "play nice".  We both have to live here.  When that dog bites someone, I can't wait to say, "I told you so!" 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...