Thursday, April 16, 2020

Thursday


Yesterday we about melted walking...today we wore jackets!  Weird weather!  I guess that's a sign of Spring.  Today we got both of our walks in by 4:00.  That was strange, but nice.  We did, however, about get attacked by a German Shepherd.  We were walking down one side of the street and the dog and his owner were walking on the other side of the street coming at us.  The dog started barking viciously and started lunging at us with his teeth bared.  I stopped because I wasn't sure the lady could control the dog.  Scared me nearly to death.  I just knew I was going to get bit.  Dave kept on walking but I just froze.  I filed a complaint with the office suggesting that the dog needs to be muzzled.  Larraine and her little dog had a run-in with this same dog a couple of days ago.  The owner apologized profusely but that's not enough as far as I'm concerned.

I opened up our house today and let some of that wonderfully cool air in - especially while I was working with my inks.  Here is what I did today:

I did 5 different ones.  My paper cutter is broken so I've ordered a new one.  These sheets each cut down to 4 card-sized backgrounds.  

More later...

PS:  Dave is clobbering me in dominoes!  He's won every day so far!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...