Thursday, April 30, 2020

Thursday

We had over 3 inches of rain again this morning.  It was really raining hard in the night and again when I first woke up this morning!  The grass/weeds around our homes loved the last couple of rains - everything's so green!  It stayed in the 70's today so both of our walks were wonderful.  We've had the house wide open all day! 

I did a couple of alcohol ink paintings today while Dave painted the driveway. 


We also played some dominoes - he's so darn lucky!!  I watched my 8th class this afternoon.  Now I'm on my own with Lightroom.  I feel like I really learned a lot!  I'll be going through my pictures and making them better!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...