Sunday, April 26, 2020

Sunday

When we walked early this morning, it was already pretty warm and sticky!  When we got home,, the air conditioning felt really, really good!  We listened to our church services and got uplifted for the rest of the day.

This afternoon, the weather turned much cooler with very low humidity.  Our evening walk was much more pleasant!  

We played some dominoes this afternoon and I "attended" part 4 of my photography class online.  Then after our walk this evening, we went over to John & Gayle's to visit with them before they leave for New Hampshire in the morning.  We'll miss them a bunch!

Here's the two "paintings" I did yesterday.  They are both very bright!



More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...