Monday, May 25, 2020

Memorial Day

We walked the cemetery today.  It was very warm and sticky!  Walking 2 miles here is so much harder than walking  2 miles in Florida.  Nothing is level and there wasn't much of a breeze until later.  After our walk, I wanted to go see how the highway looked after the construction was done on it.  It is amazing.  They really made it look nice.  We also went to Lowe's and bought some flowers for the balcony and a tomato plant. 

This afternoon around 4:30 I got to do a video call with Bryan, Erin, and the two littles.  Dave was downstairs in the Nissan trying to get the Sirius XM switched from the Cadillac.  He get back up here about the time I was done visiting.  Kaitlyn showed me her hair, her nose, her eyes, her ears, and her tummy.  She also pointed to her Daddy, her Mommy, and Aidan when I asked her where they each were.  She also blew me kisses.  Aidan was playing with his water table so he took me on a tour of  it...it grabbed the phone and showed it to me! 

It was a good day! We even ate outside on the balcony for supper!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...