Thursday, May 14, 2020

Thursday

We had a good day here.  After our walk this morning,  Dave went to get the house paint can from our shed.  He couldn't find it and he didn't know how he was going to match it.  I told him I was sure I had the paint chips someplace.  I went looking for them in the drawer where I keep all the current paperwork...not there.  But while I was there, I filed all of the paperwork.  I looked in a few more drawers before I found them.  While I was in the drawers, though, I took things out that I wanted to take to Iowa with me. 

I correspond with a man from Ottumwa who is challenged.  For some reason he's picked me (and Dave) for penpals, although Dave doesn't write him.  He and his mom went to our church there in O-town.  He's probably close to 60, but seems much younger.  Anyway, I got a letter out to him today.  I also baked cookies and finished the graduation cards for Kelly and Allison.  I wrote the checks and a message in each card and got them ready for the mail.  Our passports are set to expire in October, so got everything together, wrote the checks and Dave took them to the UPS store for mailing. 

Took our second walk of the day this evening.  Now I'm ready for bed.  Dave has his teeth cleaned at 8:00 AM!! 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...