Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Wednesday

Dave went to mow at Bryan's this morning, so I took a walk by myself again.  It was a beautiful day for a walk...not too hot, but a bit humid.  At 10:00 I sat down to watch "The View".  They're doing some construction upstairs and from 10 to 10:45 it was LOUD!  I said outloud, "I only watch 1 tv show and that's when you choose to do your sawing or whatever!"  He quit about 10:45 so I got to hear the last little bit of the show without turning the volume up.

When Dave got home, we ate our lunch, then this afternoon we took a nap.  This evening after supper, we had a visitor on our balcony:


I believe from what I can figure out that it's a red tailed hawk.  He is really big - probably about 17" from the top of his head to the tip of his tail.  He is very imposing looking.  The blue jays kept dive bombing him, trying to get him to move.  He's gone finally, but I'm afraid he'll get our hummingbirds. 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...