Saturday, June 20, 2020

Saturday

We were supposed to go to Fairfield today for Allison's graduation party.  Because of the virus, we didn't go.  We were just too concerned about being around people who hadn't been social distancing.  We would have had to quarantine for another 2 weeks when we got back.  I really want to see my family, but I was sure there would be people there without masks. 

Dave and I worked around here today.  I finally went for my walk about 5:00.  He was too tired to go with me.  On the way home from my walk, a lady down the street was out with her 4 little King Cavalier Spaniels...so I got to meet all of them today!  There's the two brown/white ones -- Mollie and Tate (who's deaf) and the black/white ones -- Timmy (who's the guardian of the universe) and Kirby (the 5 1/2 month old puppy).  I got to love on 3 of the 4.  Tate didn't come over near me until I was about ready to leave.  Their "mom" Connie is very nice to talk to.  I like it when she's out.  Their yard is all torn up right now...the sidewalk is getting replaced.  When that's done, their driveway is getting replaced...so they're going to be in a mess for a long time! 

More laater...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...