Thursday, June 4, 2020

Thursday

I went out for my walk this morning about 8:45.  Half an hour later, I came home drenched in sweat!  There was NO breeze at all when I walked.  That changed as the day progressed and thunderstorms moved into the area.

After my walk, I took Dave out to Bryan's where he was going to finish the camper.  We got to get hugged by Aidan, but Kaitlyn became really shy.  She's not used to seeing us except on her daddy's phone.  Later she warmed up to Dave, but I had already left.

I finished up my idea for our Christmas card and made a sample.  Dave liked it, so I'll be finishing them up now.  I also got some reading done and baked cookies while Dave was at Bryan's.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...