Thursday, June 18, 2020

Thursday

I did some painting after our walk.  I actually got my inks to form a rose and a bud!!  I didn't do a photo, but hope to tomorrow.  I even put it in a frame.  I was really happy with it!!

Dave had a board meeting this evening - they elected officers tonight.  Yay, Dave turned down the President position.  We feel like the officers here should definitely be full-time residents.  (I also feel that way about Holiday Ranch, but no one wants to do it there.  In fact, it's like pulling teeth to get people to run for the Board.

It's supposed to rain here tomorrow.  We've gone 8 full days without rain - we really need it! 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...