Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Tuesday

We had a gorgeous day here today.  Unfortunately lots of creeks and rivers are out of their banks nearby.  I heard anywhere from 7-9 inches of rain in about 12 hours!!  No wonder there are lakes popping up all over.

We sold our Cadillac today.  Dave got quotes from 3 different places.  Our local Nissan dealer (where we bought our Rogue) bought it.  The check is in the bank and now we're down to 2 vehicles again.  Yay!

After I picked Dave up at the Nissan dealership, I helped mark items for our garage sale here at the condo.  We've got lots of stuff - hope a bunch of it sells! 

We took our walk at 4:00 - it was really nice weather to walk then.  Finally I didn't get too hot!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...