Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Wednesday

Another drizzly day today.  The sun didn't come out until about mid-afternoon.   I went out about 3:00 forr a walk.  The sun was out, but the wind had picked up, so my walk was pretty difficult.  But at least I got out.  I also met some people up the street who have 4 little Cavalier King Charles Spaniels.  Their 4th dog is a puppy who is so sweet.  The lady, Connie, is super friendly.  I enjoyed my visit with her.

I worked in my studio for lots of the day.  I went through all of my cardstock and cut the scraps into usable pieces.   I was also able to make a bunch of card bases.  Maybe I'll find my tabletop one of these days!!

My friend, Tom Boskey, got disappointing news today.  Last night he told us he was going to be moving to a rehab center.  Today, however, he was tested again - he had to have a negative result in order to be moved.  Unfortunately, his test today was negative.  He's really, really bummed.  Please keep him in your prayers.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...