Friday, July 10, 2020

Friday

We walked early again today, although today was a lovely day!  On our way back to the condo, we met my friend Connie and two of her four dogs...Timmy and Kirby.  They have 4 Cavalier King Charles Spaniels.  Connie walks 2 at a time.  Timmy used to bark at me the minute he saw me, now he loves me!!  This is the first time Connie has met Dave.  Usually when I see her it's when I'm walking alone.  She's very nice!

This evening we went to Bryan's for movie night.  We watched the Lego Movie (1).  I enjoyed it more than I did Lego Movie 2.  Plus I got to rock Kaitlyn through most of the movie - that was more fun than the movie!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...