Monday, July 13, 2020

Monday

It's a good thing that my computer displays the day and date, because I have no idea what day it is most of the time.  When you have no outings to look forward to, one day is just like the next.  I was quite surprised just now to find out that it is Monday! 

Dave had an eye doctor appointment today (which went very well) and I had to go along because they always dilate his eyes.  I walked around the big parking lot while he was in seeing the doctor.  Then I tried to find some shade so I could read.  Finally one shady spot in the parking lot opened up and I moved to it.  Much better than sitting in the hot sun trying to read!  I have an orthopedic doctor's appointment in the morning, but I'll drive myself.  I'm hoping to get rid of this cyst or whatever it is on my finger tomorrow. 

This evening, Dave and I walked part of the cemetery so I could get my 2 miles in.  Then popcorn for supper. 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...