Monday, July 20, 2020

Monday

This was certainly a strange day!  I slept a little later this morning - until about 8:15 or so.  I LOVE MY TEMPURPEDIC mattress!!  It's especially nice after a camping trip.  I don't toss and turn - I just stay in one spot and crash!  After breakfast and watching the last half of The View (I forgot it was Monday!), I took my shower and was ready for my day about noon!  Haha - nothing lazy about me!  Dave wanted to go to Camping World for a couple of things and suggested we go look at new campers...a fun thing to do during social distancing.  We found a couple we liked, but aren't quite sure we're ready to make that commitment.  Our camper is 6 years old and we've had to fix a few things since we got home.  Stay tuned!

When we got home it was almost 4:00!!  We ate our lunch/dinner and then Dave had a meeting and I watched my Cubs get beat...grrr.  Didn't like that at all!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...