Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Wednesday

I tried to walk this morning, but I only did a mile.  It was 85 and felt like 95!  This afternoon it got up to 95 and felt like 102!  We're having our tropical heat wave!!  Tomorrow it's only supposed to be 85 - I'll probably have to wear a coat!!

Dave gave a car detailing job as his  part of an auction last fall (to be done after we got back in the spring).  He chose today to work on that project..  For my second mile, I did laps in the garage - it's always cool down there and that way I could say hi to him every time I went by where he was working!  I did some playing with some new inks I got and I even got some reading done.  Tonight he had a board meeting and I just hung out!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...